Everything posted by denki4a
-
Appell for unban
Hello, I can't understand why you banned me from the game since I haven't sold anything related to you. I just told your staff that I was selling a Steam account, not a Holtyx item. I hope you can understand, and I apologize for my mistake. Thank you, denki4a!!!
-
Staff application
1. SteamID64: 76561199481396446 2. I'm 16 years old. 3. I can speak English & Bulgarian. 4. General Availability. I can play 2-3 hours a day maybe 4 hours during the weekends. Playtime : 305 hours (playing since 2024, June) 5. Strong & Weak points. Strong points: Since I've been FiveM administrator I have experience dealing with troublemakers and decision making. Weak points. I do know English good but not perfectly, though I think I will do good. 6. What do you like about our server? I enjoy the server's friendly and welcoming community, which makes every game session enjoyable and engaging. The dedicated staff team is always responsive and helpful, ensuring a smooth and fun experience for all players. The frequent updates and events keep the server fresh and exciting... 7. Do you already have moderator experience? Former FiveM administrator.
- Staff app Pedobear
-
Staff app Pedobear
Steam info. SteamID: 76561199481396446 How old are you? I'm 16 years old. What languages can you speak English? (if any) I can speak English & Bulgarian. What are your genera availabilities / playtime? My availability: I can play up to 4 -5 hours a day. Playtime: I have 207 hours. (Started 2024 June) What do you like about our server? What I like about your server is the welcoming and friendly community that makes it a fun and inclusive place to play. The Pedobear gamemode is executed really well, providing a thrilling and entertaining experience with balanced mechanics and regular updates that keep the gameplay fresh. Do you already have moderator experience? Yes, I've been administrator for FiveM server.
-
[Pedobear] Staff Application
1. Steam info. SteamID: 76561199481396446 2. How old are you? I'm 16 years old. 3. What languages can you speak English? (if any) I can speak English & Bulgarian. 4. What are your genera availabilities / playtime? My availability: I can play up to 4 -5 hours a day. Playtime: I have 148 hours. (Started 2024 June) 5. What do you like about our server? What I like about your server is the welcoming and friendly community that makes it a fun and inclusive place to play. The Pedobear gamemode is executed really well, providing a thrilling and entertaining experience with balanced mechanics and regular updates that keep the gameplay fresh. 6. Do you already have moderator experience? Yes, I've been administrator for FiveM server.